- BASIC EDIT- Professional grammar hawks comb through your manuscript line by line to weed out errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, style and syntax.
- ADVANCED EDIT-After the basic edit, one of our experienced editors will take a deeper look into your manuscript and offer assistance with content, including style, structure, plot and pace. Non Fiction manuscripts are also subjected to rigorous fact checking.
- A final review of your manuscript to ensure that it is error free and ready for publication.
- INTERIOR DESIGN- Our book designer will work to ensure your book’s interior layout is well organized, attractive, and consistent with the printers file submission parameters.
- COVER DESIGN- We are all guilty of judging a book by its cover occasionally. Fortunately, with a well-designed front cover, this isn’t a problem. One of our excellent designers will create a professional and eye-catching cover that effectively represents your book to potential readers. The back cover design is just as important as the front cover, it entices the reader to open the book and (hopefully) purchase it.
- Nonfiction books will be indexed utilizing indexing tools and indexing professionals, providing an accurate and easy to use access to the book’s content.